mark complete button wont work in learndash lms with internet explorer 11

hello

We use betheme on our wordpress site an the learndash lms plugin.
We have lessons, where students have to fully watch videos and after finishing a video, the have to click a "mark complete" button to jump to the next lesson.
All would be fine with exception with internet explorer 11.
User with IE11 are not able to click the "mark complete" button, because the button will remain disabled.
When i inspect the element, then i see, that the input disabled wont be cleard.

<input disabled="disabled" class="learndash_mark_complete_button" type="submit" value="Als vollständig markieren">

When i deactivate the betheme and switch to twenty20, the button is clickable after finish watching the video.
I have no idea how to troubleshoot this, hope for your help 

the behaviour is only when i am logged in with standard user (abonnent), when i log in with an admin user, then i am able to click the mark complete button

best regards!

Comments

• Hello,
    we do not support this plugin, although please send us a login and password for a standard user, with a link to your page and explain where should we look for this input field. We will try to see if this is an easy thing to change, or does thi require more advanced custom code work.

Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • thank you!
    message sent