Same size images

Hello I'm showing 2 posts and I need the images to be the same size.

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE
    Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Thanx for your quick response.

There are 3 articles posted.

Two articles use the featured image option.

One article uses a video as a featured image.

In the blog element, all 3 article summaries are shown, but the video thumbnail is smaller the other two posts.

How do I make the video thumbnail the same size as the other two thumbnails?
  • We use the values which are coming from the Youtube API, and we cannot change the size of the image which comes from their api, so basically you will not be able to customize the video thumbnail to be bigger.
    We suggest to change the featured image to be equal to the the video resolution or just insert the image there and insert inside that post the video inside.

Thanks
  • It seems that the youtube video is embedded in the post summary appearing in the Blog element.

Is it possible to intervene in the embedding process and define a different width and height for the thumbnail ?

Thanx
  • Everything is possible, but we cannot change it. It would require theme files customization and custom JS. The theme support does not cover that.
    thanks