show filter before products on mobile

Hi,

Is it possible to set the product filter to show before the products on mobile?

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Hi,

Thanks
  • Please paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > JS
    jQuery(function($){
    if($(window).width() < 768) $('.sidebar').insertBefore('#Content');
    });
    You must be aware, because this code works only while the page is getting loaded, so if you will open it on desktop and then decrease it on mobile, nothing will happen, but if you will open it on mobile (or mobile width on desktop), then the sidebar with filters will be above the products.

Thanks
  • Thanks!

It works fine.
  • Hello!

About the product filter, I would to ask you this doubt:

Would be possible in PC and desktop to show a list filter, but in mobile  show the same filter but as a drop down filter?

Many thanks.
  • I do not quite understand, you want to display the filter from the mobile on desktop?
    thanks
  • Sorry I try to explain better:

On mobile the filter right now is perfect (as a drop down):

But in desktop I would like to show a list filter as you can see in this image:

Is just for user experience: In Desktop is better a list filter, but on mobile is much better a drop down filter.

Thanks!
  • Where do you see that list filter? I was on that website you sent and I cannot see it on desktop, it's a dropdown too.
    Also, which browser do you use?

Thanks
  • edited July 2020
    >Sorry thats because my site is on production so I  have letf onlye the drop down filter

On my development site I have configuirated the two filter. You can view it here:
    http://dermomix.teveoonline-desarrollo.com/productos/
  • Sorry, but these filters are coming from the Yith plugin which is not supported by us.
    We do not know how this plugin works, and by looking at the source code of your website it simply will not be possible to achieve, because there is only the text in the html code :(

Thanks