Slider Multisite

Hello, slider demos are not loading in a multisite wordpress. And another thing is that all images load whith demo content loader (they are all in media library) but the URL in backgrounds is not set properly and you have to go changing it one by one.
I've read that if you are running multisite you have to change table prefix in muffin options, but its not working either.

Comments

• Hello,
    To make the slider work properly on multisite website, please go to the Theme Options > Global > Advanced, change the table prefix to "prefix"

thanks
  • ive done it. Ive read another post saying that. Doesn't work.
  • Well, in this case it must be something with your multisite configuration, because after switching that option it should work fine.

Please be sure, that you made all of the steps mentioned in this topic:

Thanks
  • I have done all those steps, and already changed table_prefix. All that documentation i have already read. Por cierto, Pablo, no serás español?
    The thing is it happens in all sub-sites. htpps://domain.com/SITE. Background images, as I said early, are in the media library, and the importer tries to put them in place, but with an erroneus URL, with the same error pattern in all sites, whatever site is.
    What i was doing until now was compare with your demo site and replace the error in URL (the importer inserts 2 directories in path that doesn't exist. If the right URL has to be www.domain.com/wp-content/uploads/date/whatever.jpg the importer tries this www.domain.com/wp-content/uploads/date/erroneus/path/whatever.jpg).
    I think this has to be what happens with slider.

• But, it's clearly problem with the configuration of the multisite - you can even test it on default theme that it will behave the same.

Sorry, but this is not a theme related question at all, and we are not able to help you because we do not know what could be the main reason - but surely it's not proper configuration of the multisite/hosting.

BeTheme is compatible with the multisite and if you are not able to configure it, you should contact some webdeveloper.
    Also remember, that not all of the hostings are working well with the multisites.
    Thanks
  • better theme than support.
  • If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • for what? having confuse nonsense answers?