Menu header problem

I don't know why BeTheme displays the menu incorrectly.

Everything is fine for the main page, the font is correct and the size, for each subpage the font is different and not bold.

Checked on different browsers and with an empty cache.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks
  • edited August 2020
    WEBSITE

Provides a link, which makes the menu on the home page correct, and not on subpages anymore and changes a bit?

Some loose tag or problem with theme?
  • Hey,
    I see that you are using a optimization plugin.
    Would you please first disable all of your plugins, and then clear your browser cache to check if the issue still exists?

If not, please send us your login details so we can check. You do have a console error that shows an issue with the fonts.

Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • A page with all plugins disabled, with a private window, i.e. with an empty cache, has the same error.

What could be the reason, because it can't work like that, then you need to change the theme to another.
  • edited August 2020
    Problem solved.