Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ...

Hi,

I had this problem already once and
you advised me to disable the plugins
(https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/51985/bottom-of-the-page-cut-off#latest).
I have tried this but it didn't help. No idea how the error occured. I
have just added a phrase ...

Thanks
Valentin

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 137

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 261

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 279

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 300

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 306

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home2/valentin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 312

Comments