Theme kicking error message

On Strangimigration.com, the theme is kicking the following error:
Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
/home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php:99)
in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

There is an update available for WPBakery, but I'm showing an update to the theme 21.8.2
WordPress 5.5 and I didn't seem to experience any concerns with the update.

Comments

• I'm NOT showing an update to the theme
  • Hello,
    please do this:
    1. Disable all plugins
    2. Update Wordpress to 5.5
    3 Update the theme to the newest version
    4. Update all plugins. Remember that bundles plugins like WPBakery are updated from wordpress>betheme>install plugins.
    thanks
  • Theme was at current version... as I noted above.  WordPress 5.5
    Deactivated all plugins, no change.
    Reactivated plugins to see if it was corrected.  WPBakery update not available; still at 6.2
    Now the following error:
    Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 99

by (output started at
    /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php:99)
    in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

by (output started at
    in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1299

by (output started at
    in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

by (output started at
    in /home/stranglaw/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9
  • Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Please tell me, where do you see that error message?
    I was searching for it in theme options, builders, pages and I cannot notice it.

Thanks
  • Where I see the error message is when you click on plugins, you get headers already present.  And in the BeTheme Dashboard, it isn't showing the update available.
    Try to update WP Bakery to Version 6.3. 
    The error is at the top of the plugins installed page.
  • The other place it appears is when you click on Updates.
  • But, the WPBakery is not available to update for BeTheme yet.
    You should install/update the bundled plugin from betheme>install plugins
    If the newest version is not available yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.

thanks
  • I did not purchase the WPBakery separate from the theme. I always install/update the bundled plugin from betheme>install plugins.  I don't know how it found an update, but I have to eliminate the error messages today.  I have to transfer the website to a different host today.  How do I get rid of the error messages.
  • If I delete WPBakery and then re-install from betheme>install plugins will it delete the error message?
  • Let me know if you need cPanel Access.
  • You have to wait for the update, there is nothing that we can do right now - it will even display when you will change the theme to other.

You can try to delete the wpbakery and install it once more.
    If you want to migrate the website, please use this plugin:

thanks
  • Deleting the plugin, lost all formatting.  When I reinstalled, it still lost of the formatting.  So, if I understand you correctly, there is nothing more I can do until wpbakery is added to the betheme and updated and then the headers will go away.\
    I restored the site to the day before to correct where I deleted the plugin.
  • The WPBakery 6.3 is available to install from now! :)
    Feel free to update.

Thanks
  • Hi,

We have the last version 6.4 installed and the error is there.
    Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/[user]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 99

Do you have other solution?

Thanks
    Bruno Azevedo

• Is your WP and BeTheme up to date?
    Also, check if all other plugins are updated.

thanks