slider not workin, another solotion to insert just image at the header

Hello , slider ist stoped to work , even that we bought the templete, 
its not working , i can not install it or active it again . 
if we need to pay for the plug in , please let me know just how to insert a header image , from betheme option i can not found such of option . 
regards 
dba-sicherheit.de

Comments

• also can not update betheme templete to the new version

Der Aktualisierungsprozess beginnt. Dies kann eine Weile dauern, bitte hab etwas Geduld.

Anschalten des Wartungsmodus …

Aktualisierung des Themes Betheme (1 von 1)

Herunterladen der Aktualisierung von https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php?code=b97f9e0c-ec95-419e-9e74-02f26aa26c87
    Entpacken der aktualisierten Version …
    Die aktuelle Version wird installiert …
    Theme-Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen.

Beim Aktualisieren von Betheme ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Das Paket enthält keine Dateien.

Abschalten des Wartungsmodus …

Alle Aktualisierungen wurden vollständig durchgeführt.

• Hello,
    Let's start with the update problem first:
    This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest
    If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)
    After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks