Betheme update failed

Hi, I am trying to update the Betheme, but the following error occurs:
An error occurred while updating Betheme: the package could not be installed. The package does not contain any files.

I changed the domain of the website some days ago. Might that be the problem? How can I solve it?

Kind regards
Angelika

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest
    If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)
    After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • edited September 2020
    Hi, thanks for your answer. But if I will disable all the plugins and deregister the theme, will my website still look the same afterwards? Or will I have to adjust or even redo the whole website allover again?

Thanks.
  • Yes, of course.
    It won't remove any of your content or theme settings - usually, all of the plugins are storing the info in the database, so even removing plugins should not touch your settings.

Thanks
  • Ok, it worked. Thank you so much.