Slow saving

Hello, 
When I change something in the muffin builder and want to save it, I click, as I am supposed to, on the blue button "Updating" https://snipboard.io/Daz24w.jpg but since yesterday evening, it saves really slow or doesn't save at all. The Updating button just keeps the animation and sometimes it saves but most of the time it doesn't save the changes at all.
What can I do to remove this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    The page speed depends on a lot of elements, but the most important is the hosting speed - it is usually the main problem about the slow working of the theme.
    Also, did you try to disable all of the plugins and check, if it's faster?
    thanks
  • I tried it right now but it doesn't change anything
  • And I don't think I have that much elements, (4-5 texts elements, a slider, a table and 2-3 pics), on the page but I don't know my hosting speed or what is good and what isn't.
  • Well, in this case you should surely talk with the hosting provider about changing the location of the server (closer to you) or about making the server envoirment better, because it looks like the problem is not on the betheme side.

thanks
  • edited August 2020
    Yeah but I still have the page on localhost and it can't be that my pc is too bad, I have 
    16GB RAM and an 
    intel Core i7 10th gen

could it be anything else?
  • What could I do? Please help!
  • edited August 2020
    I just tried it in Microsoft Edge and there everything works  (just a bit slow), only in Google Chrome it doesn't work.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Ok, I sent you the acces data.
  • Okay, I realised that you have your hosting on local device.
    Well, in that case I cannot inspect it and I strongly suggest to check the configuration of the server, because on that PC specifications it should be really fast.
    Surely, hostings for websites are a lot of faster, because their specifications are much better ;)

Also, is your theme, wp and plugins up to date?
    Thanks
  • Yes, i suppose everything is up to date because wp doesn't show me anything.

I do can edit everything but now I work in Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome so I think it has something to do with the browser. But if there isn't a solution, it is ok as I still can do everything.

thanks
  • Well, we cannot do a lot, because we use the same functionalities as the wordpress do.
    So, if it's saving slow, then it's not coming straight from our theme :(
    thanks
  • Thanks for your help anyways