Hambuger menu

Hi for some reason my mobile menu has disapperred, here's the URL of the webpage:

Comments

• Hello,
    Please, turn off all of the plugins, refersh your cache, and check if the issue still exists.

Thanks
  • Hi Phil, 

Did all as mentioned but it hasn't fixed the issue. What are next steps?

Kim
  • Try to change "Icon color" in "Betheme > Theme options > Colors > Menu" :)
    https://prnt.sc/uybsx9

Best regards
  • Hi Phil,

Thanks for the quick response, tried change this colour and hasn't made a difference. Also there is no background colour set for this.

Also had an ongoing problem where I can't update to latest version of the theme. Get this error message:

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Kim
  • 1. Try to remove all of the custom CSS codes from "Betheme > Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS" because one of them cause this problem.

2. Please contact your hosting provider and check if the current PHP version on your server has CURL enabled.

thanks
  • Hi Phil,

The CSS info fixed it, will also contact hosting provider on the other issue.

Thanks for your help

Kim
  • Hi Phil,

I have checked with the hosting company and can confirm that CURL is enabled and its V7.70.0.

Kim
  • Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue sill exist.

Thanks
  • Hi Phil,

Followed those steps and still getting this error message:

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Kim
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • You should contact your hosting provider about some cases first:
    1) Turn on the ZipArchive, it's required for proper working of the theme

2) Your "PHP Memory Limit" is way too low, it should be set to min 126MB, but for best results it should be set to 256MB

3) It looks like clearly problem with the hosting provider, not the theme - we had a few issues with the PCLZIP problems, but they always been resolved by the hosting provider.
    Your hosting provider should take a look at your logs and after that, he should be able to solve the problem or enlight the source of that problem.

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, I have forwarded your suggestions to my hosting provider.