Custom content not displayed

Hello,

I have updated recently BeTheme to the latest version. Since this update, our blog page doesn't display any more the H1 and the subtitle that we had set long ago with Backery page builder, and that was working fine with previous version of BeTheme.
It doesn't display content built in WP Backery page builder, nor content directly built in Muffin builder.
Even if the checkbox "Hide the content" is on Off.

Best regards.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • This is a local test server, I can't give you any access. I won't release it online as it is a major bug for me.

These pictures show the WP Backery page builder elements, and the Muffin builder elements above the blog element. Only the blog element is displayed.

The following picture shows that "Hide content" is not checked.
  • You should not mix two builders on one page, and decide to use WPBakery or Muffin Builder.
    This can cause the problems like this one.

Greetings
  • edited October 2020
    I have tried to use only Muffin Builder, and there is the same bug.
    It happens only for the blog page defined in the Theme options.
    This page doesn't show nor allow to change the template, so I am quite stuck.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello,

For confidentiality and privacy, it seems hard to give you an access, even to a temporary clone of our website.
    Would it be possible to make a zoom meeting, I would share my screen?

Best regards.
  • Sorry, but we do not provide meetings like that.
    Without your dashboard access our hands are tied.

Sincerely regards
  • Hello,

Which rights would you need in the dashboard?
    Edit page only?

Best regards.
  • That is right, only to edit.
    We just need to chceck how your website is built and where can be the issue.

Greetings
  • Hello, I just sent you a message via Envato following your link.

• We got your credentials and after entering your blog page, I'm not sure what you exactly mean.

Right now, I can see that all of the blog posts are displaying their titles correctly.

Also, I created the content using Muffin Builder (MuffTest page - give it a look) with content before and after blog item, and it works correctly too, even the of blog posts titles are displayed.

Can you explain me it more greater?

thanks

• Hello.

The issue I described occurs only on the page set as Blog page in BeTheme options.

Please try to display the page /blog/

You will see that there is no title nor subtitle displayed at the top, while you know now that it works for other pages (even using WP Backery page builder).

Our Blog page is set as Blog page in BeTheme -> Theme options -> Blog, portfolio and shop -> Blog: Options -> Blog page: Blog. I think that this could be a point to investigate.

Thanks for testing.

• I specify that I don't speak about the titles of each blog post displayed in the generated blog masonry part, but about a title set to be displayed before the blog posts masonry.

• That's because you cannot insert a content for the main blog page using the muffin builder or any builder (even it it will display, it's still not a good idea)

In your case, I would create another page with "Blog" item inside, and text above him, like I've done on page named "Mufftest - title test" on your website.

Thanks