woocommerce zoom effect on hover

Hello,

I would like to know if with your theme is possibile to disable the zoom effect on hover that you have on woocommerce images.

I would like just to keep the lens

Please let me know

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,

The only option is to disable the hover effect for all of the images on your website.

To do that, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> General, and from Style dropdown menu, you need to select Disable hover effect.

Thanks

• Dear Phil

thank you.

This option works fine in general category pages where I have a list of products, but if I go in the single product page I still have the zoom hover effect

Please let me know

Thank you

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop, and from Product image dropdown menu select Disable zoom effect.

Thanks

• Ok great!

Thank you very much!

• Hi there,

can you please take a look at my website.

I would like to have zoom effect on images when you click on the lens. But It's not working...

I don't want zoom on hover but I do want zoom clicking on the lens.

I see the lens but I can't click on it ... it's not working

Please let me know what I should do

Thank you

• Hello,

But, we do not have any effect for product image to set "on click", you would have to edit the woocommerce files to add that functionality.

All of the possibilities of the product image zoom effect are mentioned by @Phil in earlier responses.

thanks

• Hi sorry, I don't understand your answer.

I just would like to have a zoom on image when you click on the lens of a product image. Not on hover but clicking on the lens.

You mean that it's not possibile?

I mean I noticed that it works for some products but not for other....

Where is the setting for that?

Thank you

• edited December 2020

Without the magnifying zoom, you can only zoom (popup) the image by clicking the 'magnifying glass' icon, and this is the only way to zoom it with our theme.

If you would like to achieve that effect by clicking the image, you have to customize the woocommerce plugin source code, because it's hardcoded in the code of that plugin.

thanks

• Hi Pablo,

I understand what you say, and that's exactly what I want. But the problem is that the lens is there but it's not working.... if you click on it it's not clickable... not for all products, but for some of them.

You should already have the link to my website.

please let me know

Thank you

• Please, disable all of the plugins (except the basic WooCommerce), resave your Theme option, refresh your cache and check if the issue still appears.

If this will not help, please, try to use the following Custom CSS Code.

.woocommerce div.product .images, .woocommerce-page div.product .images{
       pointer-events: unset!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi there, it worked with CSS code.

Thanks a lot!

Merry Xmas and Happy new Year!