can not select other slider

Theme: DATA

It is impossible to select other slider then stock. When you select other slider, click update - there is no change. On other pages everything is ok -but on home page it is impossible.

I tried to write that to support center but when I put "DATA" in the secure question - there is an information that I gave wrong answer.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot

thanks

• edited January 2021

Here is the link: https://smdesign.pl/

But it wil change nothing. Other themes have no problem with that option. I can select other sliders. The problem is only with DATA theme and only on HOME page.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Your server status values are really low, please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing few values.

1) Php Max Input Vars to min. 5000

2) PHP Max Input Time to min. 180s

It could be problem related to them, so we need to ask you to solve it first.

thanks

• If it could be a problem - so why it is possible to change the slider on other themes?

If it is a problem - then why it is possible to change the slider in this theme but on other pages then homepage?

• The homepage of that theme contains a lot of content, much more than other pages, and it's most possible solution, by increasing variables which are passed to the server.

Please, follow the steps I asked you to do in my previous reply.

Thanks