Revolution sliver video not working

Hi,

I wanto to place a video on a web page, I added m4v video file as a background into revolution sliver, but it's not working. Could you please help. Page with a video slider here:

Video added as HTML5 background:

Kind regards, Aliona

Comments

• Hello,

Did you solve your issue?

Because I have visited your website, and the video seems to work correctly.

Thanks

• Hi,

No, not really. I placed the video through YouTube link instead, so it shows on desktop but is not playing on mobile. I have experience with other web sites, when I was integrating m4v video in revolution slider and then it works on mobile too. But on our web site the video just does not show up if I try to add it as m4v file. We need it to be working on all devices, mobile too. Could you please help with that?

Kind regards, Aliona

• Can you import the slider with a video (for example, from demo Video 3) and check if it works with it, please?

From version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please ensure that the revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

thanks

• Here is a page where video is added as m4v video in Revolution slider background and it doesn't work

Kind regards, Aliona

• Did you try to use another slider, as I suggested to you?

Also, please, be sure that you have the newest version of Betheme and Slider Revolution.

Thanks