Mobile Hamburger menu colors not showing correctly

I have the hamburger menu background colors set in the BeTheme/Muffin Options/Menu/Slide slide as #6f3332 (same color as the "my account" drop down menu button (see attachment). But the actual menus shows a more greyed out color. (see 2nd attachment). I also tried to set the css to the correct color but still the greyed out color shows.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Sorry, but I see that you have two different colors select for these backgrounds.

Are you sure that you have set the same color in both places?

Thanks

• No true "slide slide" is the hamburger menu, while #top bar is the "my account" drop down menu, either way the color that is showing on the hamburger menu background color is neither of those two colors and I have corrected the "#top bar color to #6f3332;. The hamburger background color should also be #6f3332; for attachment "untiltled-1.jpg"

• Actually, I just realized the colors are correct, i'ts an optical illusion that it's wrong because of the black alpha overlay, I changed to white overlay and all is fine now. Thank you!!

• That is great that you sorted it out. ?

If you have any further questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards