The content was not found in my page from elementor

2»

Comments

• I disable comming mode.

Now there you go www.shophics.com

• How to add submenu move it up with custom code.

• I want to submenu font size and footer need separate that submenu and footer are same font size.

Can you please tell me how to separate the submenu and footer font size?

• To move the submenu up and increase its font, please use the following code:

#Top_bar .menu li ul.sub-menu{
     top: 70%!important;
     font-size: 17px!important;
    }

For the Footer, use this one:

#Footer .widget label{
     font-size: 15px!important;
    }

Thanks

• In Submenu, how to make the same size with menu

• how to make the same size submenu from menu. like that

• I want a big font for the copyright footer

• 1) Sorry, but I do not understand. The same size of what? Font, width, or something else? If you mean font, you need to modify the font-size attribute from the CSS code I have sent you.

2) In theme options in the Copyright section, you can use some HTML tags and inline CSS. Thanks to that, you will be able to change the font size. Check the following screenshot for better understanding.

Thanks

• 1) How to make reduce the width of the submenu such as reduce the width drop-down menu. That Primary menu is the same size width as the sub-menu.

• Please, try the following code:

#Top_bar .menu li ul.sub-menu li{
     width: 100%!important;
    }

Thanks

• Also, I tried to submenu moved up top: 70px and then save the change. I refresh the browser show stay submenu middle

How do I move the submenu closer to menu?

• For moving the submenu vertically is responsible the first code I have sent you and the top attribute. If you want to move it up, decrease it to, for example, 60%.

How did you try to modify it?

Also, your website has "Coming Soon" enabled again, and I am not able to see how it looks now. Can you keep it off for a time when you need my help, please?

Thanks

• I am sending you a CSS code screenshot and preview website submenu.

top: 50%!important;

Still not working. It was top: 60%!important; and again still not work same time.

2) Right now I disable coming soon mode. Therefore, you are not responding and take too long. I am waiting for your reply. That is why I enabled coming soon mode.

3) Can you please check the submenu with CSS code everything and then let me know.

Thanks,

• You merged two codes into one, and that is why it was not working.

It should look like this:

After this modification, your sub-menu will move up.

Thanks

• I separated the code after that save the changes and refresh the browser that is not working same time.

For you, It is working submenu moved it up and without issues. For me, it is not working and the submenu can't moved up. I already clear the cache and everything. Still not works

• edited May 2021

It may be Theme options muffins issues that re-edit custom code and save change and still not working submenu moved up

• Also, I have tried to different browser Mozilla firefox, check my website, stay sub-menu at the same time from google chrome.

I don't know what can I do?

• There is still "li" at the end of classes and tags in the first code, which is why it is not working.

Please, remove it, and it will work this time. 😀

Thanks

• The header is missing the logo and menu bar. Can you please how to fix it?

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I think Elementor Pro has issues that the header is not showing up. I don't know how to fix the Elementor pro.

• I send you WordPress access through a contact form from ThemeForest-muffingroup

• I tried to change the font size and font family and save the change. It is not working at the same time. Can you please tell me how to fix it again?

Thanks,

Ali

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I sent you to all of the require information

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks,

Ali

• You have the Static CSS option enabled, and it is causing this issue.

This option should be enabled only when you finish working on your website.

Thanks

• Oh I see I didn't know that.

Thanks,

Ali