Blog Error on store. Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null.

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/storename.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/content-post.php on line 314

Line 314 of that file is:

Guessing something was there, and was removed. Not sure, please assist.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Do you have the newest version of Betheme and WP?

Are your plugins up-to-date?

Are you using a child theme?

Please, turn off all of the plugins, and check if the error message still appears.

Thanks

• https://namastegemstt.com/blog/ is the page with the issue. Site is live for now. All plugins and the theme is up-to-date and no plugin was the issue after deactivation, not running on a child theme.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I've sent the info -

I also need to create some space between the sub-header and Single product page info. Possibly 50px-70px . not seeing a way to do so, please assist.

• Can you send us the FTP Access too? We have to investigate the problem deeper, because that Blog related issue requires to take a look at your theme code.

Thanks

• I'll assume that needs to be sent via the same method, I'll reply to the last email and forward the info.

• Sorry, but the FTP access you have sent is not working.

Please, send it again, but ensure that they are the correct ones.

Thanks

• edited June 2021

Yes, also checked was denied, resent new info.

• You have enabled some caching tool on your server, and we are not able to investigate it properly.

Please, turn it off, and let us know when it will be disabled.

Thanks

• That all well and fine, but you only reply once at 6am everyday, hence this is taking weeks to reach a conclusion. Very inefficient support. The issue has been resolved, Not sure if you were able to help or not, we removed Woo commerce blocks as it was causing issues with a payment method.

So we no longer need help with this issue, however the other issue was not attended to.

Msg from June 3rd.:

I also need to create some space between the sub-header and Single product page info. Possibly 50px-70px . not seeing a way to do so, please assist.

• Sorry, that you had to wait but the mail you have sent came late.

About, the space on product pages. Open the main shop page and change the option Content top padding from "hide" to "show".

After that, check if the space on the single products appears, and suits you.

Thanks, and again my apologies that you had to wait

• Yes this will work, shame this wasn't easier to find, as within the betheme options. Thank you for your assistance, very grateful for the easy fix.