Cannot install plugins BeTheme Header Builder, Layer Slider, Slider Revolution and other plugins

Hello there,

Every time I tried to install the plugins BeTheme Header Builder, Layer Slider, Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder I get this message:

"Installing Plugin BeTheme Header Builder (1/4)

Downloading installation package from https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=5ed03912-4be5-42d8-894a-60d55e0c843b&plugin=mfn-header-builder…

Unpacking the package…

An error occurred while installing BeTheme Header Builder: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature."

Please see screenshot image attached.

It also happens with some additional plugins.

Please help.

Ariel Freaner

Comments

• I spoke to my hosting g company and they advise me that they have checked our Curl version on our VPS hosting service and confirmed that Curl is always running on our VPS as well as confirm that Curl is installed on our VPS.

• I finished talking to InMotion Hosting which is my hosting company and they concluded the following:

---------- Start of InMotion Hosting diagnostic ----------

"From what we are seeing with the installation error from that plugin there is an issue with the zip folder that is being used to install the plugin.

It is not an error from the server side. You will need to reach out to the maker of that plugin for another install file or or download the file to the server and installing it manually.

Best place to start would be with the plugin maker and give them that error associated with the install."

---------- End of InMotion Hosting diagnostic ----------

Just adding additional information to my request.

Thanks.

Ariel

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• edited June 2021

Hello.

I follow your instructions carefully and they did not worked. We try to update the BE theme/plugins at least six times and the plugins keep giving us an error message (message below).

-------------------- Start of error message --------------------

Installing Plugin BeTheme Header Builder (1/2)

Downloading installation package from https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=5ed03912-4be5-42d8-894a-60d55e0c843b&plugin=mfn-header-builder…

Unpacking the package…

An error occurred while installing BeTheme Header Builder: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.

-------------------- End of error message --------------------

We purchase a brand new license for this client: 5ed03912-4be5-*-****-********* and its not working.

I am giving you access as an administrator to our website so you can help us fix this issue:

https://familyjusticecenternorth.org/wp-admin/

This is an urgent matter to us so your prompt attention will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ariel Freaner

Principal

Freaner | Creative & Design

113 West G Street No. 650, San Diego, CA 92101

Office: (619) 501-6751

Fax: (619) 501-9832

Email: [email protected]

www.freaner.com

• Sorry, but the login credentials you have sent are not working.

Also, did you disable all of your plugins and try to update them one by one?

If yes, and the error message persists, then that means the current PHP version on your server has CURL disabled, and you should contact your hosting provider again to enable it.

Thanks