Masonry blog with sidebar display issues

edited July 2021 in Blog

I'm sure this is a very simple fix but I've added a sidebar onto my blog pages and it messes up the formtting of the images, by making them smaller, cutting off the top of the image and text. Is it possible to reduce the size of the blog title text without changing the heading structure?

If I remove the sidebar, the images return back to normal size. I am using masonry blog style. I've tried messing with settings in theme options featured image settings and used force regeneragte plugin but nothing changed. What's gone wrong?

One last thing, is there any way to remove buddypress pages (login, register, forgot password, activate, etc) from search results?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello,

1) What do you want to do with the formatting of the images, they looks as they should right now, they do not have a lot of space, so they wont be that big as without the sidebar

If you want to decrease the heading size for the blog element only, you have to use the CSS code, do you need help with that?

2) Well, we do not have any tools to do that, we provided the not-modified, wordpress search functionality.

In this case, you have to contact the plugin's author, he should solve the problem.

thanks

• Hi,

I was trying to make the images bigger but I think I can acheive the result I'm looking for by decreasing the heading size for the blog title element only. I do indeed need help with the css.

Thank you

• Please paste that CSS code into Theme Options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS

body.blog .post-item h2 { font-size: 24px !important; }

thanks

• Great!

Thank you for that