Other than featured images in Blog item

Hi,

Is it possible to have other images than the featured images in Blog item?

There are 2 buttons to choose: "Default" and "Featured images only". I don´t know what "Default" is btw.

Best regards and thank you in advance

Markus

Comments

• Hello,

"Default" means, that you can insert the Revolution Slider as a featured image.

The "Featured images only" will overwrite the slider, to not to use it.

What would you like to insert instead of the "Featured Image"?

thanks

• ok, i see. so if there is a slider, that one would be shown with "Default" setting.

ad What would you like to insert instead of the "Featured Image"?

good question ... i didn´t think further to be honest. But the reason for it is that we need to use different images on mobile version.

I think, there is no solution with Blog item, so we use image items now for the mobile version (and display: none; it on desktop, and hide the blog item for desktop version).

this is the pragmatic solution, as we only have 10 posts with this category at the moment - and this number will probably not change in the future.

• ok, i see. so if there is a slider, that one would be shown with "Default" setting.

Yes, indeed.

But the reason for it is that we need to use different images on mobile version.

We do not have that feature for the "blog" item, so the solution you sent is the only one.

thanks