Sidebar populates with multiple widget blocks and puts them back in after deleting them

After updating my site, the sidebar began populating with multiple widget blocks which had not been there before - over 15 more than before. When I go into the widgets section to delete them I can delete them, but after a few minutes they are all back again. I've done this several times and had the same issue occur each time. I've tried this on different browsers, cache cleared, and on different devices - with the same results. I deleted the sidebar and created a new one, but had the same issue. I have removed the sidebar for the present time, but would like to restore the sidebar with only the widgets I desire. What am I missing?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Moreover, please turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue persists.

Thanks