use WPbakery

i am new to BE but not websites and wordpress.

I would like to use WP Bakery instead of Muffinbuilder as I cannot find the features I need.

Everytime I press use WPBakery i am redirected to Muffinbuilder.

I want to use the backend WPBakery

Hope someone can help.

many thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you explain what you mean that you are redirected, please?

Notice that none of our pre-built websites is made with WPBakery, and you will have to create your pages from scratch because it is impossible to edit content created in one builder with another.

However, if you use a back-end editor, the WPBakery should be placed under the Muffin Builder and Page options.

Best regards

• edited September 2021

Ok. If I press on backend editor - nothing happens other than the Muffinbuilder is highlighted.

Please see attached

One image you can see I hover on backend editor

the next screen dump is what I see when I have pressed the backend Editor.

I cannot edit the site and get the completed as I cannot make the editors to work

I dont think the muffin builder is precise enough and I cannot add the features I want and position the elements as I need to.

let me know if it is possible to create lists and control size etc in Muffinbuilder. I just cannot se anywhere how it works. i have looked at videos and "how to" but none of the design features I want was mentioned anywhere.

Will I have issued creating the background if I use the WPbakery?

the design is confidential and must not be posted in public. I want to add an screen dump, but cannot if this is posted in public

• edited September 2021

Will I have issued creating the background if I use the WPbakery?

the design is confidential and must not be posted in public. I want to add an screen dump, but cannot if this is posted in public

• As I mentioned before, you cannot edit the content created in one builder with another, so if you want to use WPBakery, you need to create completely new pages. If you cannot use scroll in your pages, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and set the Muffin Builder visibility to Hide.

If you do not want to share images on the forum, you can do that privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks