In widgets: block was affected by errors and may not function properly.

Hi guys,

After upgrading the theme, I'm getting these errors when I go to edit my widgets:

• The "search" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "meta" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "recent-comments" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "custom_html" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "archives" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "recent-posts" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.
  • The "categories" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

For each block, the circle just spins until I click into it.

Lastly, when trying to edit HTML, the editor isn't aligned correctly. See attached.

Comments