Revolution Slider not showing on mobile and a few more issues

Hello

for a few days the Revolution slider is not showing on mobile anymore.

Additionally I cannot edit the Slider anymore. Everytime I go to Revolution Slider, the editor is not opening. And also the WordPress Customizier Function is not working anymore. Everytime I want to go there it is loading all the time.

Please help me.

Comments

• Hey,

the Revolution Slider is now working again. I did not change anything all the time. But now everything with the Slider is fine.

But the problem with the Customizer loading still exist.

I sent you a screenshot of the screen. Nothing is changing at all. I tried a few times.

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to some free theme like Twenty Twenty, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hey,

I deactivated all Plugins and changed to Twenty Twenty One and also refreshed the cache but the customizer is still not working.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I have opened a console while entering a customizer and noticed a lot of errors.

Did you migrate your website recently? If yes, can you tell me how did you do that, please?

Thanks

• Hey,

yes i changed the webhoster.

I uploaded the wp folder into the new webhosters folder.

After that I also imported the MySql Database and made the settings in the wp-config.

What went wrong ?

I

• It looks like the errors are referring to the plugins and folders that do not exist.

Are you able to migrate your website again? I recommend using the Duplicator plugin because we never had problems with it.

If you cannot remigrate your website, please, reinstall your WordPress completely. You do not have to worry about losing any content because it is stored in the Database.

Thanks

• Unfortunately I do not have the option the migrate it again.

I installed WordPress again and now it is working. Thank you very much!