Change Mobile View

How do i change the mobile View

so the categorys are above the products?

Can i add icons to the categorys?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Oh sry!

the site is www.whirl-and-spass.at

i want a Filtermenu on the left side where are the categorys and details too choose is.

Now they are on the bottom

• And how do i make this productdescription

• 1) To move your sidebar above the content on mobile-only, you have to use the Custom JS code.

Please, follow all of the steps written on this topic on our support center: https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-display-sidebar-above-the-content-on-mobile/.

2) It was created with a table. For example, if you put a column item on a product page, you simply insert a table with the desired size in two clicks.

Thanks.

• Thank you :) but it doesn‘t look like how i wanted 🙈

like this page where the sidebar opens, when u click on „filters“ and then there are the categories ☺️

for the filter settings: can i create own properties for categories? Bc i have brands that only apply to one category

like one Filter for one category (that doesn‘t exist for other categories)

• How do i translate words like this „page“ „products“ etc

• 1) What filters are you talking about? Do you mean the ones that appear on the mobile view?

If yes, it can be enabled on the shop page options by switching the sidebar to Off-canvas.

2) Unfortunately, there is no setting to customize the sidebar for only a particular category.

3) At this moment, there is no option to translate these words except by modifying the theme files in which we do not provide help. But we are working on adding an option to translate them.

Thanks

• Ok thanks for your help! That would be amazing to change those things!

i have another question.. the responsive version of the details on the productsite aren‘t responsive.. what should i do?

On the right site the text is too close.. thanks

• I noticed that there is a parameter with a very long name.

It is pushing the whole table to the right.

To show what I am saying, I removed a few letters from it:

In that case, you can do two things:

• shorten the names of the long attributes
    • use the CSS code that will move the letters to the next line
    .woocommerce table.woocommerce-product-attributes th{
     word-break: break-word!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thanks you very much!!