Woocommerce gift card pro

Hi,

I use this plugin for gift card: https://woocommerce.com/it-it/products/gift-cards-pro-for-woocommerce/

But gift card is not added to cart, the support of the plugin say:

the Form Data(i.e Gift Card Data) is not used while adding the product to cart via Ajax Add to Cart method when the Theme is activated. Hence, we suggest you please contact the theme author regarding this conflict. In case, if they need any help from our side, we are ready assist from our side.

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Luca

Comments

• Hello,

Please, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products, uncheck the Enable AJAX option, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Thank you for the reply,

yes in this way it works..but, obviously, it deactivate the functions that open "side cart" after hit "add to cart".

By the way, side cart remains visible clicking on cart icon...but if I add gift card to cart and after open side cart...the price is 0 (screenshot)

If I change page instead the price display correctly even on side cart (I think because it reload page).

Your function to open side cart automatically when a product is added to cart is pretty, if it isn't possible to have it on gift card, there is a way to use a "non-ajax function" only for this kind of product?

Thank you very much

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• The site is online (on a test domain): https://bit.ly/3bkl13C

At the moment the layout is still in progress..to test gift card you can click on "GIFT" on main menu

For the other products you can go in the SHOP section.

At the moment the configuration is without "AJAX" but with side cart.

Thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi, send the mail with credentials from themeforest contact form.

Sorry but I did not understand this part: Notice! Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

What I have to do?

Thanks,

Luca

• You need to attach a link to this forum discussion where we are currently taking to know what these credentials are for. But I can see that you send it.

We will take a look at it, and let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks

• We finally managed to fix this issue with your cart update.

Please, check it out.

Thanks

• Thank you very much, now it works. Great support!

One last question:

To use ajax add to cart on other products except Gift Card I added a little JQuery script to remove class 'mfn-ajax-add-to-cart' on "Gift Card" single product page.

Is it a good solutions or there are better ways to do the same?

Thanks again,

Luca

• If it works for you I see no obstacles to your solution. 🙂

Please, let me know if I could help you with anything else.

Thanks

• Thank you very much.

Luca