Padding & Margin of blog homepage

Hello,

Here's the page I am talking about: https://tierarzthh.de/blog/

Questions to that:

How can I change the background colour of the columns with the articles?

How can I set the sidebar a bit more down (example: margin-top: 50px)?

How can I set in the sidebar the content under the black headline with a list bullet point? It is set to list, but does not show a bullet point.

How can I translate "Read more" and "Next page" into my language?

How can I set "Read more" to the left? I wanna get rid of the grey empty line, so that "Read more" is on the left directly under the headline of the article.

How can I change the blue colour of the button of numbers next to "Next Page" at the bottom?

Thanks

Kathrin

Comments

• Hello,

1) I can see that you used the blog item in a Muffin builder, and the color comes from a wrap background. To change it, you need to open the wrap options.

2) You can put a spacer widget in your sidebar and set its height to the desired value.

3)

How can I set in the sidebar the content under the black headline with a list bullet point? It is set to list, but does not show a bullet point.

Sorry, but I do not understand. Can you explain it to me in more detail, please?

4) Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Translate.

5) For that you will have to write a custom CSS code, and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

6) Go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content, and change the Theme color.

Thanks

• Thanks.

To 3) I wanted them (for example the names of the categories) displayed with a bullet point

To 5) Which code does the theme need?

• 3) When you add a Categories widget to your sidebar, you will have to write a CSS code as well. If you need help with it, please, add a sidebar with this widget to your page.

5) Please try the following code:

.blog_wrapper .post-desc .post-footer .post-links{
       float: left;
       border: none;
    }

Thanks

• To 5) Great, it's working. Thanks!

To 3) That's what I did, I put the widget in the sidebar (see first attachment with blue font) which shows the bullet points there, but on the website, the bullet points are not displayed (see second attachment with red font). Can you help me here?

• Please, use the following code:

.mcb-sidebar .wp-block-categories{
        list-style: inside!important;
    }

Thanks