content centering vertically strange

the content centers on the page as though its set to center and has padding. there's no padding set and it and it's surrounding columns are all set to "top" for vertical alignment. containers and content all set to be top but it keeps floating down. I even recreated the page from scratch and still get the same thing. something odd is going on.

Comments

• Hello,

I can see that you have the Full-Screen option enabled which adds top and bottom padding to the section.

Please open the section options, and uncheck it.

Thanks

• that worked thank you. for some reason the footer popped up and left white space under it when I did that. but previously we made the footer sticky to bottom. so strange it's popping up now again. conversely the section I would like spanning far enough to always fill the white space so there is never space between the footer and content but footer always at the bottom

• Please, open the section options, and add some more bottom padding.

Also, you can change the background size to cover, so it will fill the whole section

Thanks

• I had to add padding, the "cover" option did not work. padding is not as clean but does work