Betheme quick view and image flip plugin

Hi I have a website using betheme and wocommerce.. We are running the latest version of Wordpress 5.8.2 and Betheme 25.1.4

There is an option under shop pages for product quick view. Could someone explain how this works as there is no quick view button?

I also installed an image flip plugin called TP Product Image Flipper for Woocommerce which does not seem to work with betheme. When I activate the 2021 theme the image flip plugin works fine.

I have tested the above by disabling all plugins besides woocommerce and changing themes with no luck

Hope someone could help

Comments

• Hello,

1) A quick view button is placed on a product image on a shop list when you hover over it.

Notice, that the quick view will not be available when you choose Zoom style for the image frame, or when you disable the hover effect at all.

2) Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Thank yo for your feedback, setting the zoom style to overlay has solved the problem. fully understand about the third party plugin. Will keep searching for a solution.

Much appreciated