PHP Notice flood: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in class-mfn-builder-admin.php

Hi BeTheme,

since months i get several PHP Warnings a day.

Do you have any suggestions?

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 327

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 327

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 328

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 328

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 334

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 334

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 335

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 335

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 336

[19-Nov-2021 12:36:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 336

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me what version of Betheme, PHP and WP do you have, please?

Moreover, tell me where does this warning appears, and attach a link to your website.

Thanks

• Hi,

PHP: 8.0.11

Betheme: 25.1.4

WP: 5.8.2

Thank you for taking a look.

Best regards

Christian

• Can you tell me where these warnings appear, please?

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• It seems it happens only in the backend when i press on "edit" a product.

• Switching from Child Theme to Parent made no change

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I have checked multiple products but I did not notice the warning you mentioned.

Is there a particular product where it appears? If yes, can you send a link to this product, please?

Or are there any steps to reproduce to notice this warning?

Thanks

• It seems it only happens when i am online as Administrator by pressing on "edit" product. (in german: "Bearbeiten")

Try again with the account i gave ya.

Thx!!!

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 327

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 327

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 328

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 328

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 334

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 334

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 335

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 335

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 336

[23-Nov-2021 12:34:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/xxx/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 336

• I have done all steps you mentioned, but I could not notice this warning in any of your products.

All of them look like on the screenshots above.

Did you notice if this warning affects the functionality of your website somehow?

Best regards

• There is no warning at the product.

But the debug.log fills with those warnings everytime i press on "edit". Dont know why.

Nah, i am working fine with it, but thought it would be an easy thing to fix.

Thanks for your time anyway!

• I have contacted the dev team, and they said that this is nothing to worry about.

However, we will take a look at them so they will not appear.

Thanks