product-meta in table format displays incorrectly

Hi, I have tried to customize the simple product page for woocommerce using Muffin Builder options.

Everything is perfect except for one option that is important to me as it preserves the structure of how I want to display the information for each product.

The problem is that the product-meta option when configured to display this information as a table, is not separating the tags displayed.

The table is generated correctly, in a first line the tags and in the second line the categories. But in the line of Tags, in the column of the displayed tags, it does not separate each tag neither with space nor with comma nor with anything like that, remaining at sight a single "word".

As an example I have 4 tags, let's say, - audio -video -color and -BW

In the tags line it is displayed like this AUDIOVIDEOCOLORBW

when the correct thing should be AUDIO, VIDEO, COLOR, BW or AUDIO VIDEO COLOR BW

The links work for each tag when hovered over but it is definitely not how they should be displayed.

I have not found any way to fix it, I have searched the forum but I have not found a similar situation.

I would be very grateful for any support you can provide me since it is important for me to be able to display this information in table form.

Comments

• Hello,

Indeed it seems to be an issue with the table style.

Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

.table-meta tr:first-child td a:not(:last-child)[rel='tag']::after{
       content: ", ";
    }

Thanks

• wow! that worked great! Thank you so much for your help! Have a nice day Phil! 😊🙂