Failed: update to 25.1.5

Dear,

I'm trying to install the 25.1.5 update. But I receive:

Update failed: the package could not be installed.

Any hints?

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Hi.

Thank you very much. I'm using BeTheme on two production website.

Now I want to set it up to another site (at this moment in test mode). So do I have to buy another license?

• All of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard.

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

So, in that case, I would recommend creating a subdomain for the production stage.

Thanks

• I will buy another license. I have already choose BeTheme as my favourite theme. The new test domain will be my new website in next few months so no problem at all.