Mobile Option Questions

I am trying to configure theyoglates.com for mobile and I am having a couple of issues

• I set Layout to Force Full Width in the Responsive->General options, but the site is putting 33% padding around the content. The "About" and "Reviews" section headers in the black bars on the home page should be full width
  • The "YOGA - PILATES - CARDIO" text on the home page is overlapping on mobile
  • The buttons do not seem to be resizing for mobile properly. See the "BOOK YOUR CLASS NOW!" button in mobile on the home page

Thank you,

Donnie

Comments

• Hello,

1) Do you have any caching plugins enabled? If yes, please, turn them off, save theme options, and check if the sections go to full width.

2) There is a custom CSS with a line-height set to 15px, causing the overlapping.

3) Padding in buttons does not change through different resolutions, and you have 120px on the sides.

I recommend using the Responsive Visibility option and putting a smaller button on a mobile display for this section.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/section-responsive-visibility/

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thanks for your suggestions. I was able to fix the overlapping text and the button; however, I am still having issues with the mobile version not using full width. I did have a caching plugin that I deactivated and I resaved the settings, but the site is still not full width. I have another site that is basically the same layout and using the same version of Betheme and it is full width without setting Force Full Width.

Any other suggestions to fix this?

Thanks,

Donnie

• Please, update your Betheme to the newest version, and check if the problem persists.

If this will not help, send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks