No option to add padding or margin in a blog post

I have create the website now, but the blod posts does not have a padding or top margin. There is no where to edit the top padding -or margin on a blog post.

it seems as there are many errors in this theme

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you are referring to.

Thanks

• it is because I dont want to post screen dumps and urls in public.

The site is www.doccoms.com

• If you want to put padding right after the navigation menu, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader, leave unchecked the Subheader only, and place desired padding value.

Thanks

• Hi Phil

I have tried that. it does not work.

when I press save no changes are made.

• Please, check if you do not have a hidden Subheader under page/post options.

If neither the Subheader is hidden in theme options nor page/post options, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks