Muffin Builder Revisions

Hi,

Muffin Builder 3 introduced revisions.

How many revisions will there be? Infinite?

Do these Muffin Builder revisions rely on wp-config.php (eg. define('WP_POST_REVISIONS', 5);) as well?

I used to delete WordPress revisions manually from time to time (DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE post_type="revision"), would this method delete Muffin Builder revisions as well?

Best regards and thank you in advance

Markus

Comments

• Hello,

Muffin Builder revisions do not rely on the ones from WordPress.

Each revision type (autosave, update, revision, and backup), stores up to five latest revisions, and the older ones are automatically removed.

Thanks

• Ok, follow-up questions:

Assuming i revert to a previous wordpress editor version (for example, because i mix content from wordpress editor and muffin builder), is the latest muffin builder content still online or can it be, that it also changes or disappears?

Autosave interval of 5 minutes is fixed? or can that be changed?

Are the older revisions (each revision type) removed from the database as well?

Best regards

Markus

• WP revisions work only on the Gutenberg content, so the Muffin Builder content stays untouched if you revert to some older version.

Autosave interval is set in the files. The only option to change it is to modify the theme files, but we do not provide help with such customization.

Are the older revisions (each revision type) removed from the database as well?

Yes, they are entirely removed.

Best regards