changing the color of cart and border of main menu

How can I change the right menu color of cart? Can I add other items of woo-commerece here ? How can I set the border line ,as arrow is pointing to, to be transparent?

Comments

• Hello,

1) To change the color of the icons, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Header, by modifying the Top Bar Right icon color.

2) Can you tell me what items are you talking about, please?

3) In the same location as from the first point, modify the Top Bar border bottom color.

Thanks

• Thanks for your quick response. It is helpful .

2) I would like to add 'search' & 'wishlist' icon on the right of top-bar.

3)I set it to be #000000, but it is not working. I still see the white line under top-bar. I am wondering if it is the background color of menu ?

Look forward to your response .

regards,

• 2) Please check the following link about the Wishlist:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/woocommerce/wishlist/

Search icon can be activated under Betheme -> Theme options -> Search -> Form.

3) Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Thanks for your quick response. my website is www.eatfresh.com.tw

• 2)icons for 'search' and 'wishlist' are solved ,but there appears a' your wishlist is empty " above the footer. Is it correct?

• To Phil:

2) 'Your wishist is empty' is solved.

• To Phil:

I have solved issue 3) regarding top-bar border, thanks

• I am glad that you resolved it.

If I can help you with anything else, please, let me know.

Thanks