Media browse

Hello, just to check , yesterday after updating theme, muffin builder doesn't open window Browse Media ?

Is this known problem or its only me? So not live builder just normal editing Muffin builder , trying to switch image on article or page want work even you cannot delete when you click on trash icon.

Any info appriciated.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello Phill,

Yes I use child theme and very strange when I try to swith to parent I get message

Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

What could be reason for this?

Thx

• small update managed to activate parent but problem is same while trying to edit post or page with Muffin builder cannot get to Media browser.

Cache is cleaned and no changes . There was no any plugins installed after last time worked before theme update.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi Phill, I have setup stage part of web for you guys, and here is even more strange thing.

So everything is same cloned website with duplicator and there tested changing image inside section it works but on main page still doesn't work , unfortunately I cannot give access to live website. As I said before all working fine but changing or replacing or deleting image from premade things like in that screenshot please see attach, also in sections that button to browse media or icon to delete doesnt do anything. Any idea what I can try more because ver very strange that cloned website with same plugins all enabled etc working just fine :(

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hey Phil, sorry but as I wrote before I cannot share live web login and on stage/cloned page this problem doesn't exist hmm. very strange. Thx on your answer

• edited December 2021

Hello Phill, please can you check email send via link you provided above I have sent you WP link and login details.

P.S. please keep in mind that website is live.

Thank you

• Sadly still I did not receive anything.

Did you attach all the required information?

Also, did you check the spam folder in your mailbox?

Thanks

• edited December 2021

Just before a second, I received your dashboard access.

However, can I activate under construction for the testing time?

I need to do some testing with plugins disabled and with a parent theme, so your website accessibility will be limited.

Thanks

• Hello Phill , yes you can activate under construction

thx

• Hello,

You will have to contact your hosting provider, because the file which is responsible about image uploader is getting blocked by your server (403 error), see the screen:

The problem is not on the BeTheme side.

thanks

• edited December 2021

Hello Pablo , ok I will do that , but strange thing is that on my stage page exact same copy this problem doesnt exist .

thank you going to contact them to see what is problem and how is this blocked

Is there posibility to do my self something because I have full acsess to hosting I mean ftp databases etc.?

• Ok solved thx a lot

• That's great to hear that. Thank you for the update :)