Cell Borders

Why do I have cell boarders showing on my page?

The cells I places are without borders

https://apn.vgc.mybluehost.me/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, put the following CSS code in the Custom CSS section for that page.

.column_attr table *{
       border: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi thank you but

still have 2 lines under the header picture and

also have what looks like a text box in the footer and cant find were to remove it

• Is the line on the screenshot below, what you would like to remove?

Regarding the footer, would be great if you can show my what do you mean as i am not really sure what you would like get rid off.

• There are 2 lines I would like to remove between the header picture and the solar-terrestrial data

I also wish to add color bright Red or Black to the 8 blocks below the solar-terrestrial data pic along with Click Here buttons?

I added an attachment for you to look at

I found the item located in the footer and removed it - :)

Thank you for your help

• 1) Please, try the following code:

#Subheader:after{
       display: none!important;
    }
    table *{
       box-shadow: none!important;
    }

2) You can use the Column item, change its background color, and add the button right below it.

Thanks

• Hi

Thanks for you help

Starting to look like a website

3 questions:

1- how do you change the spacing between the top and bottom padding in the "Alert" name

2- how do you center the world in the footer

3- how do you make half the block red and the other part of the block white were the "click here button"

I located as is the image in the previous message

Again thank you for all your help

• Hi

Thank for your help

starting to look like a website

Couple of questions:

1) how do you center the "world" in the footer

2) How/were do you set the "green buttons" to the left of and including the "terrestrial data java" under the header picture as a global setup. So when I make change it happens to all pages at the same time

3) How do you color half the "Alert" boxes under the header picture

The picture in our last message shows a pic of the

• button in white space and
    • the text in a red background
  • Hi

Thanks again for all you help

I was playing around and the code works but why

doesn't the pic on the left look like the blocks on the right? :)

• how do you change the spacing between the top and bottom padding in the "Alert" name

You can add the padding for the column item.

how do you center the "world" in the footer

Go to Appearance -> Widgets, choose the widget with the world, and choose Align center option.

how do you make half the block red and the other part of the block white were the "click here button"

You can create the red-white image and set it as the background image.

How/were do you set the "green buttons" to the left of and including the "terrestrial data java" under the header picture as a global setup. So when I make change it happens to all pages at the same time

You can modify the buttons display in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Buttons.

doesn't the pic on the left look like the blocks on the right?

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi

Looking at the widget I do not see the option to center the item - I also tried the code :

align="center"> and stays in the same place to the right of the footer?

• Please, try to put the whole code between the div tag, and use the inline style with align-center then.

Thanks

• Hi

Tried it and the world stays to the left

I added a footer and now the world doesn't show at all

also:

Found were to place the code for this below - in Global - Hooks - "Content Before"

but stretches across the entire page at 100%

I set all the pages with page layout "Constrain" but doesn't stay in the width of the page

How do I constrain to the width of the page 1134px -

I also added the script you suggested to remove the light gray lines but still there

I verified cells boarders are set to none

I sent you the login info per your request :)

• 1) I do not see the world on your website anymore. Do you still need help with it?

2) Please try to put this content between <div> tag with section_wrapper class.

3) Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, uncheck the Shadows, and see if these lines still appear.

Thanks

• Hi

Unchecked shadows and worked: Worked

Placed in the BOTTOM/HOOK: worked

how do you set this script to stay within 1134px so the header pic, links and the terrestrial script stay lined up together

• Did you handle it?

Best regards

• i found it in hooks :)

• Thank you for all you help

• how do you remove the black background in the footer
    • how do you remove the space between the

• above and below the solar data pic

• 1) You can change the Footer background color in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Footer.

2) Do you mean the space between the columns? If yes, please, open the section options, and check Columns | remove horizontal margin.

Thanks

• 2) Do you mean the space between the columns? If yes, please, open the section options, and check Columns | remove horizontal margin.

cant find it :(

• this is where the script is located

• I set the page body background color but It stay white?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi i sent you the WordPress dashboard access

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• hi

i sent it to you twice

• please show me step by step where to go to send the info you are requesting

• hi when I sent you the info you requested (WordPress dashboard access) I received this

• Hi

• How do you take the space above the header pic
    • How do you take the space below the solar pic
    • how do you center the header/solar pic

How do you make the gray space equal in height before and after the blue mission statement area

everything else i have pretty much worked out

thanks for all your help

I sent the log in info you requested