First section does not appear in Muffin Builder

Hi, our website is based on the BeTheme Template "Estate 3". In the front end the page runs without any problem and all sections 1-6 are visible.

Now I wanted to edit the page using the Muffin Builder, but the first section "Start" does not appear anymore. The other sections 2-6 are visible in the back end and they can be edited.

When I use the Muffin Builder Live, the first section appears, but the single items can not be edited (when I hover over the items, the frame and the options in the top left corner do not appear).

But with the sections 2-6 everything is alright using the Live-Builder (frame and options appear by hovering).

Does anyone have a solution for that problem, please?

Thank you.

Greets Michael

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Moreover, please, ensure that this first section is not created with the Slider Revolution plugin.

Thanks

• Hello Phil, thanks for your quick reply.

Here the link to my website: personal-wohnen.de

In fact, the first section has a slider included. Can you please explain, why the Slider Revolution plugin might cause the problem, and how I can fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Michael

• Sliders can be added and removed in the page options.

If you do not want to remove but modify it, you should use the Slider Revolution plugin.

Thanks