Why Subscriber can edit with muffin builder ?

Dear Developer Be Themes,

i have something confusing and in my opinion its look like a bug. when i have a user role subscriber and doing login. at hompage top nav still having a menu link for "edit with muffin live builder" and can modify the content.

this is the screenshot that i have :

can someone help me for the bug?

Thanks

Best Regards

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me what version of Betheme do you have, please?

Are you sure that it appears with the role of Subscriber? Because the WP panel is not available for this role.

Best regards

• Hello Phil,

i'm using bethemes version: 25.1.5.1, on WP dashboard there is no menu to access page,

but "edit with muffin live builder" appear at top bar the page i'm viewing.

this is my attachment

Dashboard for subscriber :

Page View Home or another page :

Best Regards

• Please, update Betheme to the newest version, and check if the problem persists.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

I've already update the latest but still showed the link, and I've already sent the access url and auth. hopefully can be solve. Thanks Before.

Best Regards

• Sorry, but the IP address to your website you have sent is not working.

Should I modify the hosts' file to access it?

Best regards

• may i know the screenshot or error message?

because its working on here. i'm gonna share again the url to muffingroup. sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards.

• It does not load and displays the time-out message.

Best regards

• Ok Phil. i'll gonna fix domain name first. its take a 2 or 3 days.

sorry for making you wait for us.

Best Regards

• Do not worry. I will for your answer then.

Thanks

• Hello Phil.

sorry for late response, actually the server cannot be access from another country now. still figure it why, but i have some question.

when i configure the themes global -> advance I get the config for muffin visibility, when its goes by everyone, the menu on top bar visible to edit the page, and subscriber can access too. When I try to choose administrator the menu on top bar hide from another type of user except administrator. how can I config the visibility of edit muffin builder live for administrator and editor, the author and subscriber cannot access that edit muffin builder live?

this the config :

Best Regards

Fahmi

• If you set the Muffin Builder visibility to Editor, then both Administrator and Editor should be able to access it.

Thanks

• is there any chance muffin builder visibility to Administrator, editor and author?

• Please try to set the Muffin Builder Visibility to Author, and check it then.

Thanks

• I have the same issue. No matter what level I select from the dropdown, the BeBuilder stays visible for authors. How can I solve it?

• Hey @Spineenweb ,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks