Meniu font too small on mobile + submeniu font different than menu

Hello, How to change this. Need to make bigger menu fonts when in mobile, also Submeniu is different font? How to make them the same, I just need them to be the same. my site: https://www.artimigarsai.lt/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, put the following code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

#Side_slide #menu > ul > li > a{
       font-size: 16px!important;
    }
    #Side_slide{
       font-family: "Oswald",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you! Tt did change the font size and font. But now, on mobile, only the menu font is changing size, the submenu on mobile is still too small. How could I correct the submenu font size on mobile ?

• Also I found the the sugmeniu font only changed on mobile, but did not change to oswald on desktop view. That is a problem. How can it be solved?

• What I wanted to say, that your code changed the font size of Menu on mobile view, but did not change the submeniu font size. Also your code did not change the code on submeniu font in desktop view, it is still different than main Menu font. Please help, thank you !

• You can remove the second part of the previous code (for the ID Side_slide), and replace it with the following code, so it will change for both desktop, and mobile.

#menu .menu-item .sub-menu{
       font-family: "Oswald",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif!important;
    }

Thanks

• Ok, thank you, it helped. It is a bit strange that I need to use css to change it.

Also, is there a possibility to change the submeniu font size on mobile view? I think it is important for the mobile view. Now the submeniu font is smaller than menu font.

• You can try the following CSS:

#Side_slide #menu .sub-menu .menu-item{
      font-size: 18px!important;
    }

If you would like to see such features in future updates, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks