Related Post : change button color

hello dear betheme team

i cannot find where I can change the color button and details about how the section "related posts" on blog post page.

the color that appears on the button is not mentioned in "theme options color" nor theme options "blog & portfolio".

also, is it possible to hide the date entry for the blog grids / related posts etc? i have looked for hours for such a setting but it seems to be not theme relevant... yet if you know it by any chance i'd be very happy and appreciate the help.

here is an example post: https://anina.land/index.php/2022/01/16/neural-network-ai-i-am-sitting-in-a-high-dimensional-room/

the darker green that appears there is nowhere else to find on the website, and i changed all colors in the "theme options" section

thanks

anina

Comments

• Hello,

1) The button color can be changed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Buttons.

However, if you want to change the button color for the related posts only, you will have to write a custom CSS code and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

2) Removing the date will require the CSS code too.

Do you need help with writing it?

Thanks

• Thank you!! For some reason the buttons become grey after I posted the message above, without editing any codes...

Sorry for my late reply, I did not get any e-mail notifications about the answer hence I thought there was no answer until I checked my profile today...

Thanks!!

anina

• So everything is fine now?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

About the notifications, you can enable the email notification.

Please, see the following screenshots:

Thanks

• Yes it is perfecrt now. Thanks you!! :)