PAYPAL ISSUE

I have a big problem with this theme and Paypal plugins. After I set up Paypal and wanted to pay something on my website, several errors popped up, and I could deposit.

After I told the Paypal support, they said it is related to your version of the theme and Updates.

Is that true? How I can fix this problem.

The main problem is that when PayPal withdraws money from a client, It turns back the money. It seems it couldn't confirm the website.

I couldn't significantly recognize what the problem was.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Please, also ensure that you have the newest version of Betheme and the PayPal plugin.

Thanks

• edited January 2022

Thank you for your quick response Sorry, I forgot to attach the website and errors 

http://momentoell.com/

I install the latest version on WordPress, theme, and Paypal plugin

I appreciate if you help me to address this issue, It's really important

• Are you using the PayPal Payments plugin by WooCommerce?

If not, please, use it. However, please, go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products, disable the AJAX option, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks