Images are being auto resized

I have used this theme for a dozen clients in a similar fashion with no issues, but for some reason all of the larger images I've been uploading are getting auto resized. I went into media and set all the sizes to zero and removed Smush as a plugin, cleared cache and no luck. Haven't had to do this on any other site previously and I'm stuck.

Please view the feature image in the screenshot below:

Comments

• Hello,

Did you use the Force Regenerate Thumbnails, after changing the sizes in the Media tab?

If not, please, use it, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Yes I did Force Regenerate Thumbnails. This is happening during the upload process in media.

https://weldtecdesigns.com/big-js-rv-rentals/

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and change the Background Size to Cover, or Cover, on ultrawide screens only.

After that, check if this is what you wanted to achieve.

Thanks

• edited January 2022

I'm aware of that setting and it does accomplish the look I want, however as I stated before, I have at least a dozen sites using this same template and theme, where that setting is on "auto" and it works just fine and my images aren't being resized unless they are ridiculously large.

I guess my main question is way are my images being automatically resized while uploading. On a bigger screen the images look blurry because they are being resized from 1920x700 to 1600x583.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• One of your unsupported plugins is the root cause.

I have disabled all of them except the ones we support, uploaded an image 1920x1275px, and it was not resized (before disabling plugins, the same image was resized to 1600x583).

Thanks