Add HTML to certain pages

Hi there,

We want to add the following custom HTML to specific parts of our website (and at a specific position):

<div id="tt-tw-881fc02d"></div>

This should show a tool to find vacations (we got the code from our affiliate network).

How do we add this to certain pages? I already tried the Column Text block as well as the Visual Editor, but is doesn't show anything.

Kind regards

Comments

• Hi,

Custom HTML should be placed to the Column Text element.

Is there any styling added for that div? Without it, it will be just an empty div.

Please, attach a link to your website, and send me a screenshot of where this div should be displayed.

Thanks

• Hi there,

This is the code exactly how we got it from our affiliate partner, so there seems to be no styling added.

We would like to display it here:

So within WordPress we would need to add a Column Text here:

Is adding a styling so something is displayed something we can do ourselves our do we need to contact our affiliate partner?

Thanks in advance.

• If this is the whole code you have, then the div will be empty.

Do you have anything else added for that? If yes, please, show it, and I will tell you where you should place it.

Thanks

• This is the entire code we have, so we don't have any styling ourselves and don't really know how to do it. So I guess it's best we contact our affiliate partner?

• So it seems like we missed that we need to add a code to our website first. We want it to be added to all pages. This is the code we need to enter:

<!-- Begin TradeTracker SuperTag Code -->

<script type="text/javascript">

var _TradeTrackerTagOptions = {

t: 'a',

s: '417480',

chk: 'aa1044586a476478309274109064b6dc',

overrideOptions: {}

};

(function() {var tt = document.createElement('script'), s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; tt.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript'); tt.setAttribute('src', (document.location.protocol == 'https:' ? 'https' : 'http') + '://tm.tradetracker.net/tag?t=' + _TradeTrackerTagOptions.t + '&amp;s=' + _TradeTrackerTagOptions.s + '&amp;chk=' + _TradeTrackerTagOptions.chk); s.parentNode.insertBefore(tt, s);})();

</script>

<!-- End TradeTracker SuperTag Code -->

However, when we add the code, something weird happens with the header images on our pages (see screenshot). They become blank and can't seem to return to normal, unless we use a backup of our site and database.

How do we add the code without this happening?

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> SEO, and put this code in the Google Analytics field.

After that, check if that works.

Thanks

• Hi,

We tried to put the code there but the seem problem still arises. Once the code is put in, our header images disappear like in the above screenshot. Removind the code does not solve the issue, only a complete database reset does.

• Please, contact your affiliate partner and ask how and where these codes should be placed in.

Thanks

• They say it needs to be placed simply on the pages on which we want to use the widgets, or in preferably in the footer if we want to use it side wide. We tried the footer but it still gives the same issue as above where the header images disappear

• Please, try to put this script in different fields in Betheme -> Theme options -> SEO or Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Hooks.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend anything else because our policy says we do not support custom scripts, and I can only tell where they can be placed.

If none of these will work, please, contact your web developer, who should be able to help you with that.

Thanks

• Sadly it still doesn't work.

We also tried adding the Google Tag Manager code in Theme Options -> SEO, but this gives us the same problem where the header images disappear, so it seems like it is not because of the particular piece of code.

• Unfortunately, I cannot recommend anything except things I already mentioned.

Best regards

• Hi there,

It seems like the problem isn't related to code at all. I just changed the excerpt length for our posts in Theme Options and the headers then also disappeared. I haven't touched the code at all. So it seems like there is another problem here.

Any idea what could be causing this? Or is there any information you need from me to figure it out?

Kind regards

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi there,

We have managed to solve the issue by updating some plugins. Thanks for the help!

• Good to hear you manage to resolve it.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Thanks