page layout changed after BeTheme update

Hi,

I have several portfolio pages and the layout has shrunk on only one of the pages after the latest update. I had one image that was not displaying in the correct size and it was messing up my column alignment. So, I closed the page, went to the media library to double check the size and compare it to the other images that were displaying correctly. Turns out they are all the same size. When I went back to the portfolio page, the entire page was now shrunk to a narrow column on the left hand side. I checked the elements and css in the developer tools and the column is now labeled "flex" and appears to be defaulting to mobile or tablet layouts, but I am viewing the page on my desktop. The other portfolio pages on my site are still displaying correctly. I have included a screenshot. Can you please help me get this fixed? My page url is: https://www.debswebsdesign.com/wordpress-website-portfolio/

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you!

I sent a private message through the contact form.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hi,

I just wanted to check in. It's been quite a while since I've heard anything about what might be wrong with my page. I sent all of the login credentials as well as the link to this comment, but have not heard back.

• Sorry, I had prepared a message for you on the day I have received login credentials, but somehow I did not send it.

I have fixed this issue, and now this element is full-width.

Did you modify it after the 26.0 update?

It had a custom width set to 299px, and I had to reset it to the default.

Best regards,

And again sorry for the late reply

• Thank you so much! It looks great again.

All I did was update it and then check to see what size the images needed to be since there was one that appears to be the wrong size. Then when I checked my site after the update, it was all narrow. I messed with the CSS and the page settings trying to get it to expand to the full width of the page, but I could never find the setting that was making it so narrow and I had no idea what had actually changed.

Thanks again for everything!

• You are welcome, and again my apologies for the late response.

Best regards