How i can resize the Thumb image for woocommerce product

Hello,

Any ideea how i can resize the Woocommerce thumbnail  and Woocommerce single image product ?

I want to make the picture on protrait mode. Now it's landscape!

Many regards

Comments

• Hi,

To change the size of the woocommerce thumbnails images, please go to the WordPress customizer tool and change it in the front-end.

If the changes will not affect your website, please, use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Thanks

• I just make it but it's no so much diference..

I see that it's a problem for the shop created with BeTheme because the customer will not upload the images with the same size and always there it's a problem with the alignment of the pictures on the shop page.

Maibe it's posible to add a line betwen of the row ?

Or to make a frame for the product images on the product shop. And to have one frame for all the picture.

For example. I create one frame with 800 x 600 px and there no mether if the picture will have 450 x 300 or smaller or biger..?!

Many regards.

• Sorry, but I quite do not understand, and I do not want to misunderstand you.

Can you describe it to me greater, please?

Thanks

• Hello,

I am sorry. maibe it's because of my bad english..:)

So, maibe a solution to solve the problem of the size picture it's to create a frame fixe and inside the frame to have the product picture thumb, title, price, etc...

I don't know if understend!

But for evry time when i create a shop with BeTheme i have the same problem and i must to resize the picture of the product.

Because if i don't have the problem with the picture the because of the title length i have then problem with the alignment on page...

• Are you able to show me some examples how what you would like it to look like?

You can take a screenshot of your shop and sketch it, or send an example website (if you know any) with the look you want to achieve.

Thanks

• Hello,

Please see one example on the image!

So, there are a frame and inside of the frame it's the picture and title.

The prouct from the image that i have send you are diferent size but the alignement it's good.

I hope now it's more clear..:) sorry again for my bad english!

• Please, put the following CSS code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check it the display suits you.

.woocommerce-page ul.products li.product h4{
       min-height: 75px;
    }

Thanks

• Hello,

That's fine!

Many thank's for all.