Update Error

Hello

I would like to update BeTheme to 26.2.1. instead of 26.1. and I have an error: 

"Une erreur est survenue lors de la mise à jour de Betheme : L’archive n’a pas pu être installée. Ce paquet ne contient aucun fichier."

meaning :

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The archive could not be installed. This package does not contain any files.

thank you for your help

Marie

-----------------

Mise à jour du thème Betheme (1/1)

Téléchargement de la mise à jour depuis https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php?code=ad7af8b6-f849-4fd8-8de2-171e4cc2af8c

Décompression de la mise à jour…

Installation de la dernière version…

La mise à jour du thème a échoué.

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Hello

I just checked and it's the right Betheme license number for this site

I tried again by deactivating all the plugins, it didn't work, so I re-downloaded Betheme via themeforest and downloaded Betheme a second time and replaced it: it works now.

I have the impression that there is a problem on this version because on another site when I updated betheme, the site went into error 500 directly. I did the same thing as above and it works again ;-)

thank you 

nice day

• That is great you manage to resolve that.

If you have any other questions or problems feel free to ask.

Thanks