Wordpress Update 5.9 Header Problem

Hello, I am using the beTheme and I have a problem with the update of the wordpress version 5.9. If I do the update the header of the website is crashed. The Logo is very big and the menu is on the right side. I am using the header builder plugin and i cant change the header after the update.

Any idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks

Nils

Comments

• Hi,

You are updating to 5.9 or 5.9.2?

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hey, I am updating from 5.9 to 5.9.2.

Link of the website: https://eykcon.de/

I tried it again today but still the same problem with the header.

• Is your website restored to version 5.9? I do not see the issue from your screenshot.

Moreover, I noticed that you do not have the newest version of Betheme, and it should be updated as well.

Before the update, please, disable all of the plugins, update WP and Betheme, clear your cache, and check if the issue with the incorrect menu layout persists.

If this issue appears again, please, let me know so I can check your website with the broken layout.

Thanks

• Yeah, i used my backup because I cant let the website online with such an menu.

And yes, I updated everything but when I do the wordpress update to 5.9.2 the issue with menu occurs.

I will try your solution and let you know if it is working.

Thanks for your support!

Nils

• Then I am waiting for your information if that worked or not. 😉

Thanks